Hey! My name is Alexander Warren and I'm a freshman at the University of Notre Dame planning on majoring in consulting management through the Mendoza School of Business. My work site for the Appalachia trip is Big Creek. I love to help people out and men for others. It makes my day when I'm able to put a smile on other people's faces. I understand that God has blessed me in many ways and it's only right that I reach out, bless, and do good for other people. I'm member of the Kindness club, Wabruda club, and the Global Business Brigades club. I enjoy participating in section football on Sundays. I'm also always up to go on a run or toss the frisbee around.

I'm an innovative entrepreneur who started his first business in the 9th grade, which was a clothing line. My designer name is Alexander Michael and my apparel brand name is called Stamped.  I started the business plan for my company, Alexander Michael Group, LLC, during middle school.  After negotiating with the owners of a very popular urban shoe boutique I secured my first retail distributor and recorded the first sales of my designer apparel in 2011 at a high-end sneaker and clothing boutique called Burn Rubber in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan. My career goal is to own a unique set of exclusive boutiques where I sell apparel to urban youth in key markets around the globe. The brands that I carry will be those of up and coming as well as designers. The apparel will be one-of-a-kind items. I have so many other great ideas that I hope the University of Notre Dame and especially the Mendoza School of Business will help me to develop. I hope to release my second line of clothing during my sophomore year of college.