GREETINGS WANDERER!
You have stumbled upon the ePortfolio of Bruce Morris. I originate from the depths of the Philippine jungle, but at 2 months old, I travelled to the land of America, calling Scottsdale, Arizona my home. 
As of fall 2016, I will embark upon the next four years of my life at the University of Notre Dame. If I were to use one phrase to describe my current feelings: excited beyond comprehension
As of now, I am majoring in Management Consulting with an idea of minoring in Entrepreneurship and obtaining an International Business Certificate. I hope to become a trombonist for the Band of the Fighting Irish, discover new business- and service-oriented clubs to make my new passions, and bring Duncan Hall pride by participating in a couple inter-hall sports (Given I survive my first legitimate winter).
While I prefer to completely embrace the ideals of carpe diem, if I were to glance farther into the future (Say, this summer?), I hope to have an internship abroad, gaining invaluable experience to aid in my future endeavors.