My name is Carissa Baldwin, and I currently live in Jacksonville, North Carolina. This is due to change however, as I am a military child and I move often. So as a result, I have lived all over the world. I am thrilled to be here at Notre Dame, and I am planning to study Biological Sciences. My love for learning leads me to be excited about just about any topic, but the science behind our world and how it works has especially trapped my attention. I am also a U.S. Navy ROTC Midshipman, so my time here will be part of my learning and training for a post-graduation commission as a Naval officer. I grew up around the military, and I wish to serve and defend my country, following in the footsteps of the brave men and women I saw as a child. My experiences have introduced me to countless cultures and ideas, as well as languages, leading me to be excited for the opportunities available at Notre Dame, including study abroad. When I am not studying, I enjoy softball, volleyball, reading, and watching a good 50s musical. 

Thank you for visiting! Go Navy! Go Irish!