I will design my education to include an interdisciplinary courseload that will prepare me for all aspects of a research-based education. In doing so, I will be prepared for any career that encompasses a combination of my interests.
- Neuroscience & Behavior: the practical applications of social psychology
- Research: including but not limited to neuroscience & behavior
- Diagnoses and Treatments:rare and neglected diseases
- Drug design and Collaborative Work: chemistry + biology + social sciences
- Service: working in underserved communities
- Academia: Teaching, tutoring, and education at a collegiate level
My name is Dominic Acri and I am a student at the University of Notre Dame. As a full-time student, my five year plan includes focusing on research and gaining experience in the field of Neuroscience and Behavior. I aspire to join and complete a Ph.D. program in hopes of becoming a Teaching and Research professor and devoting most time to the treatment of historically incurable diseases.