During my first year, I have been to most of the libraries. Although I wish I had more time to "wander the stacks" most of my time in a library is spent in one of the isolation-desks to cut myself off from any and all distractions (other than the music in my headphones). However, every now and then when I need a distraction I will stand up and just walk around for a little bit. In some of the smaller libraries you can see students laying over a pile of books in the middle of an aisle; this type of informal atmosphere is where I perfer to study. So one day as I'm stepping over the junior ACMS and German double majors reading books like "Mathematischen Wissenschaften", I cringe a little, but I can't help but "wonder" what other type of books are around the O'Meara Math Library.

I "wandered" a little, but after not understanding most of the books I picked up... I was in pure awe of how old some of the books were! This cool old-timey ND crest caught my eye and I tought it was worth putting in my ePortfolio.