FYS Advising ePortfolio Deadline Jan 22nd

Welcome back!  In the spirit of resolutions for the New Year, we would like to remind you to take a moment before classes begin to complete yourFYS Advising ePortfolio Assignment #3.  Only Assignment #3 is due by 1/22/13, but you might enjoy personalizing your eportfolio.

Here's some information about resources, examples, and award opportunities that you may find useful at this point in the development of your eportfolio:

What do eportfolios for particular majors look like? This year's senior peer advisors have created eportfolios showcasing all their best work and greatest experiences during their time at Notre Dame. See our 
Senior Peer Advisor ePortfolio Directory for a listing of eportfolio links for 50 seniors across over 20 different majors (Note: to access the websites make sure you log into your Digication).

How can I customize my eportfolio and make it my own?  You are free to personalize your eportfolio as long as you keep the FYS Advising ePortfolio Assignments; the rest of the template is optional.  You can change your banner, font, layout, background colors, add multimedia, and mash up mobile/web 2.0 apps. See our #1 most popular FAQ: 
What are the best ways to customize my ePortfolio? and our FYS Advising ePortfolio Resource page

What awards can I win with my eportfolio? Sure, the Dean's List always sounds good on a resume, but what about 
the Dean's A List or the Dean's 21st Century DaVinci ePortfolio Awards?

Remember, you can login into Digication through your Gmail account using the “More” menu, or log in directly at 
http://eportfolio.nd.edu

Good luck with your spring semester