During my semester abroad in Toledo, Spain, I received honorable mention from La Fundación Ortega y Gasset for my knowledge of the Spanish language and academic accomplishments. I was among 4 other students who received this award.

During my first year at Notre Dame, I introduced and helped organize the idea to bring the Phenomenon of Solidarity exhibit to my university. The exhibit came from Poland's Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) and was in honor of the 30th Anniversary of the establishment of the opposition movement.

The reception for the exhibit was done thanks to the help of the Nanovic Institute for European Studies. The event was held at the Hesburgh Library, where special guests included friends and family from Chicago and Minneapolis, the president and vice president of the PRCUA, and even the Polish Consul General from Chicago. The speakers at the event were James McAdams (director of Nanovic), Julia Banasikowski (Polish Club officer), Prof. Mikołaj Kunicki (history professor from Notre Dame), and Zygmunt Matynia (the Polish consulate general from Chicago).

During the fall semester of 2012, I teamed up with 2 classmates in my Principles of Marketing class and participated in a case competition from Target Corp. entitled Courting the Cross Channel Shopper. The goal of the semester-long project was to do market research on how to bring online customers into Target's brick-and-mortar locations to increase foot traffic in the stores. Our team, Golden Dome Enterprises, placed 3rd in this case competition and was awarded $500.

Attached is the copyrighted file our final draft, which we presented to two Sr. Electronics Buyers, Mike McKiernan and Ryan O'Connell, on December 4, 2012 at the University of Notre Dame.

A link to the article "Political Scientist Monika Nalepa Wins Leon D. Epstein Book Prize", where Prof. Nalepa refers to me regarding her research: http://al.nd.edu/news/32171-political-scientist-monika-nalepa-wins-second-book-prize/

The local Polish-American newsletter, "PolAm", in the Twin Cities of Minnesota that featured an article about me and the Guminga Scholarship I was awarded (cover page).