My name is Lydia Costello, and I am from the small town of Chesterton, Indiana. This advising ePortfolio is intended to be a planning and reflection tool for my first year at ND. I am planning to study English and Film, Television, and Theatre. I have always been fascinated by the cultural significance of storytelling and plan to pursue a Master's Degree in Communications following my career at Notre Dame. My experiences studying French and Latin have also given me an appreciation for language and culture, and I hope to study abroad during my time as an undergrad. By the end of my first year, I hope to be able to share what I have learned inside and outside of the classroom with the greater community. In addition to my academic interests, I also enjoy blogging, cooking (at a very amateur level), photography, and going on adventures with my three dogs. Thank you for visiting, and go Irish!