"Doodle Days" is a series of comics and sketches I am continually adding to, depicting scenes from both my life and my imagination.  Each scene depicts a memory, an emotion, or a funny story.  I have been creating doodles in this style since I was in the eighth grade, and the process is similar to keeping a diary.  In creating the doodles, I have an opportunity to reflect on what is happening my life and my emotional state, as well as expand my creative capacities.  By drawing simply and quickly, I master the basic expression of emotion and posture; I am therefore able to better express emotion and movement in my more sophisticated art, which can be viewed in my design gallery.  Each character I develop is based on an actual person in my life, and possesses some of his or her more hyperbolic traits.  I usually create the doodles in the corners of my notebook pages in between taking notes in class (because I always make sure to pay attention in class).  The process is soothing and creates a visual record of my life; it is fun to look back at my life and see the areas in which I have grown.  I plan to start a blog over the summer where I post doodles and reflections on my life and the world around me.  Perhaps one day, if I receive enough positive response, I will work on developing a serious comic strip using my "Doodle Days" signature style.

This is the epic "Doodleboard" upon which all of my daily doodles are enshrined.  We're beginning to run out of thumb tacks... And room!