"[I]f you take that spark of learning that those children have, and you ignite it, you can take a child from any background to a lifetime of creativity and accomplishment."-Paul Wellstone

Welcome to my world, the product of my imagination. My name is Samantha Lessen. In the era of modern technology, the opportunity exists for us to experience the world and those we share it with in a variety of ways. Now, we can go beyond a simple resume, portfolio, or piece of paper, and develop a deeper insight into who an individual is, with a simple click of a button. Allow me to tell you a little about myself. I am a Program of Liberal Studies and Graphic Design double major in my senior year at the University of Notre Dame. I possess an insatiable curiosity and a passion for learning. I hope this site allows me to share a little more of myself, a part that cannot be captured on paper. Through it, I also hope to facilitate and stretch the limits of my own creativity. Feel free to explore--perhaps the "Spark of Creativity" will ignite your own imagination.